Monday, June 05, 2006

Monday, June 5, 2006

BIG NEWS! Today, Dr. Moore, Molly's surgeon decided she was stable enough to be moved to Presbyterian/St. Lukes tomorrow so that they can begin the next phase of her recovery. We weren't expecting this for weeks. Her physical condition is improving, but her mental state deteriorates each hour. I was so afraid of this. She doesn't want to talk about it to anyone. I guess she must be in denial. Understandable. I wish I could just wrap my arms around her and hold her like a baby and let her cry until she can't cry anymore. She has so many tubes and wires coming out of her, I can't even hug her. As painful as this is to watch your child go through this, I know it must be 100 times more painful for her. I hate this. This sucks so bad! But, I have to keep reminding myself that you can't go back. The only way to go is forward.
Bob and I are really torn about this move. This was our choice, but we are very sad to be leaving Denver Health. ALL of the doctors, nurses, and staff here are so amazingly good at what they do. They beat the odds and kept our Molly alive and on her way to recovery. Thank you all.
Good night, my precious children. Love you to peices. See you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home